4 BoxyCharm Alternatives: Find Your Perfect Beauty Box Match
Published October 11, 2023.
As a consumer, you should look for brands that fit your lifestyle and preferences. This is the case for any purchase, including beauty subscription plans.
Boxycharm beauty boxes are a convenient and affordable way of testing new skincare, haircare, and makeup products. Customers regularly receive trending products based on the preferences they highlighted in the "Beauty Quiz."
But if you want to explore beauty subscription boxes that rival Boxycharm, our alternatives will provide you with vegan, sustainable, and cruelty-free products that cater to your beauty needs.
4 Alternatives to BoxyCharm Beauty Box
- Subscription plans: one-, six-, and twelve-month plans
- Price: From $28/month
Klever Beauty Box is sustainable, meaning you only get cruelty-free and vegan beauty products. Your surprise comes in a cardboard box, and your beauty products are paper-wrapped.
Each box is unique and includes up-and-coming beauty brands, which makes Klever Beauty Box the best overall beauty subscription service.
- Each box is unique
- Includes a mixture of makeup and beauty products
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Great value for the price
- Doesn't ship outside the US
- Subscription plans: Monthly
- Price: From $13/month
Ipsy offers mystery boxes which include trending beauty products from popular brands. You can personalize your order to suit your preferences by doing a "Beauty Quiz," with questions about your skin tone, eye color, and shopping preferences. Plus, you can add more products to your shipment.
- You can track your order
- Each box is personalized
- You may receive duplicates of products you already own
- Customer service can be slow
» Find out what primer makeup actually does
- Subscription plans: One-, three-, six-, and twelve-month plans
- Price: From 27$/month
Kinder offers a curated selection of non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free products every month. Each box—thoughtfully packed with sustainable materials—includes a mix of five full-size and sample-size deluxe beauty items. The brand also excludes common toxins like parabens, which can lead to allergic reactions.
- Variety of high-quality products
- Sustainable packaging
- Frequent discounts for subscribers
- Synthetic lashes may deforme
- Magnetic anchors are easily lost
» Check out the latest makeup trends
- Subscription plans: Monthly
- Price: From 25$
With Allure, you receive up to seven high-end beauty products monthly. I enjoyed the deluxe products, though I couldn't tell if they were effective on my skin as I ran out quickly because of the sample-size packaging.
- Luxurious high-end products
- Shipping cost included in monthly membership fee
- Boxes aren't customizable
- Only half of the products are full-size
Finding Your Perfect Beauty Subscription
While other subscriptions like BoxyCharm provide high-end products, clean beauty, and customizability Klever Beauty Box is the clear winner. You get more value for money, product variety, quantity, and sustainability. So, if you're seeking a beauty box that's more than skin-deep, look no further.